Colours Colours Colours

This time I went for a totally new way and I loved it so much (its not the result I expected but its a start anyway).
Orange dominates a bit more than I wanted but then this type of art never comes out the way you expect.
It will always go the way it likes.
This is the most amazing way anyone can become a master artist and create a unique piece that no one can ever copy, not in a million years.
All you need is a canvas, lots of paint and time to get your hands dirty!
I didn't prepare my canvas, just diluted the acrylic with a few drops of water. Then its just pour and swirl!! πŸ˜ƒ
Finally the touchups on the small areas the paint couldn't get to.
Again this was inspired by a YouTube video by MelyD artist.
Thankyou MelyD!


Lessons learnt 😬
• The first time I did this was a total disaster (should've taken a picture).
I didn't want to waste much paint. So I went and diluted my acrylics a bit too much. When I poured, the colours mixed with each other and started losing their individuality.
So NEVER dilute your acrylics with more water. The water should be such that your acrylics aren't thick and while pouring should evenly spread. Not run around crazyly. πŸ˜›
• Be generous with the paint. 
This work requires a good amount of paint and the amount will depend upon the size of your canvas.
I did this one on a 15"x18" canvas. (I chose a small size as it was my first attempt)
Now I am confident enough to do on a much bigger one.
All these will definitly pay off at the end and you'll have a fabulous painting to hang in your home. 
The artist's lair



Comments

  1. Well done megha..love ur effort.😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done megha..love ur effort.😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Whoa" ��, great effort. I Would like to do the same . Not the exact one , similarly with black����. A combination of black and white.! ��. Sorry , I'm a beginner! Never mind if im insulted to the world of colour combinations.! Does it make a sense with black and white? ����. Anyway , chechy have done a great job ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ofcourse black and white makes perfect sense even i'd love to do such a combination but the problem is when you have only those two colours white tends to mix with black and forms grey.
      So its kinda difficult to achieve a perfect black m white combo i think. But there's never any harm in trying.
      Probably if the colours aren't much diluted they'll retain their individuality.

      Delete
  4. Your works are awesome ☺ and itz giving positive energy to mindπŸ˜‡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good one megzπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is more impressive.. maybe the colorful pallet attracting my eyes.. i m not good at the technical side of the color combination but the out come of whatever you have mixed together is lively...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Raise A Cup......For Yourself.

A Dance With Dots