A Dance With Dots


Dots or points, as insignificant as it might seem, becomes compelling and beautiful when they combine.
Similarly you might consider yourself as an insignificant part in this world but the minute good deeds you do will finally add up to something bigger or better. It might be as simple as holding the door for someone or helping someone overburdened with luggages. It will be remembered and karma has a way of finding its way back. You get what you give.
Atleast that's what I'd like to believe.


Brightening my wall

This is the 3rd painting in the Buddha Series.
It is a 10"×12" canvas and took me 2 days to complete. The practice piece I did helped me a lot in understanding how to place the dots, about what colours to use and different techniques that can be applied for a better result.


A closer view

This time I learned a little more about using the transition effect for a better result. Although the colour combinatin turned out a lot different than I had pictured it in my mind I had fun doing this project. After doodling, dot art surely has my undivided attention.

Trying out different angles

The evolution



Comments

  1. guess it s a trance now with the dots ...well, the side angle is captivating

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Sure. Please mail me at passiontree92@gmail.com
      Or DM on IG @doctorcreates

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Raise A Cup......For Yourself.

Colours Colours Colours